A combination of three time-proven therapies: heat, massage, and whirlpool treatments, this treatment modality directs streams of water at specific areas while you stay dry and protected behind a durable barrier.
AquaMED Dry Hydrotherapy
AquaMED dry hydrotherapy is a combination of whirlpool, heat and massage all in one system. You are fully clothed, supported and protected by a durable barrier while heated water jets are directed to the treatment area of your body. Therapeutic benefits include increased blood circulation and oxygen absorption, increased flexibility and movement, decreased muscle tension and muscular toxins and decreased blood pressure for not only temporary but also sometimes long lasting relief.
What is AquaMED dry hydrotherapy?
- AquaMED dry hydrotherapy is a combination of time proven therapies of whirlpool treatments, heat and massage in a single system. You are fully clothed, comfortably supported and protected by a durable barrier while streams of heated water are directed to the treatment area of your body.
How will I feel during treatment?
- Many patients say they feel totally at ease with a deep sensation of peacefulness. Others report a tingling sensation as circulation is increased. Everyone's individual experience may vary; each sharing the same opinion that an AquaMED treatment is WONDERFUL!!
Can dry hydrotherapy help me?
- Excellent results have been reported by healthcare professionals in relieving pain associated with conditions such as fibromyalgia, arthritis, headaches, insomnia, stress, chronic pain, muscle spasms, sports related sprains and strains.
Experience the Healing Power of AquaMED Dry Hydrotherapy!
Patient Therapeutic Benefits Include:
- Increased blood circulation for better body health.
- Decreased muscle tension for better movement.
- Increased oxygen absorption for better energy.
- Decreased muscular toxins for better injury recovery.
- Increased release of endorphins for better injury recovery.
- Decreased blood pressure for better circulatory health.
- Increased muscular range of motion for better flexibility.